You need to log in to your e-learning account as a teacher.
After that click on the “Teacher’s Tools” tab. A drop down list would appear. From the list choose the “Content Management”.
Click on the new button, and select question from the options that appear. A new pop up window will appear.
- You will be asked to choose the question type.
- You need to write down the title of the question.
- You need to write content of your question.
- In the explanation area, you write details about your question.
- In the correct phrase your write down the message displayed to the user, if they have replied correctly.
- In the incorrect phrase your write down the message displayed to the user, if they have replied incorrectly.
- Next you can check the box to verify the user if there are more than 1 correct answers.
- In the final section, you can create options users will select their answers from.
- Click on the create button to form a question.
Repeat this process to create more questions and form a question bank.