How to manage job alerts
When you have saved your search, you can also create an alert for it.
- Go to the Search Jobs page.
- Select the type of job you would like to have from the list on the left; job, graduate jobs & internships and volunteering.
- Enter your search criteria in the fields on the left side of the screen including classification, location, gender, age, minimum education, years of experience, date listed, work type and salary.
- Update your search to see the jobs matching the criteria.
- Enter the job title in the bar below the Saved Job Searches.
- Select the basis on which you would be sent job alerts.
- Hit “Save” to create a job alert.
A job alert would notify you when a new job matching your criteria has been posted. You can set how many times you receive job alerts. It could be daily, weekly or monthly.
You can stop receiving job alerts anytime by simply deleting them whenever you like.