How to manage notification bar
The top right corner of the page has the notification bar.
Here you have access to multiple things with ease.
- By clicking on the first icon from the right on this bar, you will be presented with a drop down menu. Here you can select Account Settings. This will take you to a new page where you can edit the current/default account settings to your own liking. In this drop down menu you can also click on the logout option to log out of their ISP profiles.
- Next to the profile/account icon is the Search Jobs tab . By clicking on this tab, you will be taken to a new window where you can enter your desired job title and find all the relevant job offers.
- Next is messages icon . Clicking on it will display the latest messages in your inbox. You can click on the messages to reply to them. You can send a new message by pressing the new message icon and send a message to a user. You can click on see all message to display all conversations in a different view.
- A click on the fourth icon displays a list of potential connections. You may send a connection request to people on this list and connect with them to expand your ISP network.
- The fifth icon from the right is the notifications icon. By clicking on it, you can view the latest notifications. Notifications are sent to you in numerous cases. For example, when you receive a connection request or your job application is shortlisted.
- The last icon is the saved searches icon. Here you will be able to view your saved searches. Clicking on them will lead you to browse jobs page with your saved search criteria already in the filters.