Refining Search Results
Careerz360 allows users the functionality to refine search results. To refine job search results:
- Firstly, use the search bar located on the job search page to search for jobs
- Now using the check-boxes provided on the left hand side choose a classification.. On choosing a classification you will also be provided with sub-classifications.
- Searches can also be refined according to location by using the location check-boxes provided.
- Similarly, searches can be refined according to age and gender using respective check-boxes.
- Job searches can also be restricted according to minimum education requirement and for years of experience required for the job.
- Other options available to refine search are by salary range, work type and job listing date.
- All these options are available to refine search and provide ease to user to search more specifically according to his/her need.