Manage search history
- If you are a registered user, then you can manage your search history.
- You can see your previous search history from icon present on top, right next to the job search bar.
- When you press the icon you will see the saved searched with their names on the list.
- To search again from history, you need to click on search term from the list and it will take you to the search results pages.
- By clicking on more See All button from search history list, you will see all the previous search history results.
- If you want to delete search history, you have option to delete any search history or saved search from the list mentioned at the bottom below the saved job searches heading.
- You can create alerts for specific search.
- Below saved job searches you will have a bar where you will add the job title.
- The bar below the job title bar gives you the number of times you would like to be notified; once, daily, weekly or monthly.